The Red Door Program is designed to make the journey to wellness more comfortable. In addition to a wide range of clinical services, Medical Center Health Care Services and Community Kare, affiliates of the Saint Barnabas Home Care Services, offer this exclusive home care services program for patients.
Red Door Program amenities include:
- Services provided by Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA):
- Daily care needs such as turndown service, dressing and wardrobe selection
- Heart healthy menu planning
- Individualized assistance with recommended exercises
- Light housekeeping including dishwashing, laundry services and vacuuming
- Shopping assistance and appointment arrangements
- WE CARE weekly health status reports emailed directly to the patient’s caregiver
- Complimentary initial Registered Nurse assessments and 60-day reassessments
Also available for an additional fee to our patients:
- Private care management to guide families and caregivers through emotional and financial issues, offer support, and provide local resources for education and socialization.
- Comprehensive Medication Management Program that includes medication reminders, a Philips Medical Dispenser to ensure safe administration, a Register Nurse to pre-fill the dispenser and consultation with a private Pharmacist.
- Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service which provides simple and fast access to help in an emergency.
Where are services provided?
Services are provided in the patient’s primary residence. This may be an assisted living or long-term care facility or private home.
What happens if the medical needs of the individual on the Red Door Program change?
This is why 24-hour-a-day access to a Registered Nurse is so important. It allows us to anticipate and make appropriate adjustments to best meet the medical, emotional and social needs of our patients.
I, or my loved one, would like a service that is not listed.
Our goal is to accommodate all of our patients’ needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss additional services that may not be included here.
Medical Center Health Care Services, West Orange
Community Kare, Toms River
[ top ]